top of page
Empowering You with
Proven Tools to Succeed as a Coach
About the Institute
Founded in 2013, by Dr. Lisa Leit, the Happy Whole Human (HWH) Institute of Holistic Wellness offers Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3 International Coaching Federation (ICF) accredited training programs. Coach training hours may be applied towards ACC, PCC, and MCC ICF credentials, as well as CCE credits. We also offer coaching mentorships, as well as a HAPPY WHOLE HUMAN® holistic wellness coach certification program training that includes hypnosis certification training for hypnotic coaching, accredited by the American Council of Hypnotist Examiners (ACHE). The 40-hour Relationship Coaching/Mediation certification training (an advanced coaching class offered as part of our Level 3 program) meets the requirements for mediation (conflict resolution) training in all US States.
Happy Whole Human Institute of Holistic Wellness accredited training programs provide world-class coaching education and unique, evidence-based tools and techniques to prepare coaches to foster meaningful, measurable, and lasting transformation. Our coaches learn to empower individuals, couples, families, and teams to conquer their fears, get out of their own way, and learn to live as Happy Whole Humans-radiant, productive, and fulfilled.
About HAPPY WHOLE HUMAN®
HAPPY WHOLE HUMAN® provides a research-based framework for evaluating and understanding intrapersonal and relationship dynamics and tools to help individuals improve their relationships with themselves and others in order to achieve radiant health, happiness, and fulfillment. We give you the tools to empower your clients as they relax, reflect, and snap out of unconscious patterns via mindfulness and holistic wellness to overcome obstacles and improve their lives and relationships across the board. Our innovative programs provide you with cutting-edge tools, structure, benchmarking assessment, and support to guide your clients to assess and overcome the personal and interpersonal challenges that contribute to chronic stress, interpersonal drama, disassociation, dissatisfaction, apathy, and burn out. In this way, the HAPPY WHOLE HUMAN® holistic program improves on traditional ways of thinking about wellness, adding specific key components of mental, emotional, and relationship health. Our approach is unique in that it bridges the divide between researchers and clinicians.
We believe there are eight essential elements that are conducive to our coach training.
1. Every class has its own unique community.
2. Students need the opportunity to practice skills in a safe environment.
3. Each student is unique and must have a stimulating educational environment to grow physically, mentally, emotionally, and socially.
4. Students should be able to feel safe to express themselves and accept themselves for who they are, as well embrace the differences of others.
5. Our instructors act as consistent, ethical, transparent, and reliable guides providing relevant lessons in engaging ways and adapting as necessary based on student feedback.
6. Passion for the practice of coaching will be demonstrated and inspired.
7. We incorporate hands-on learning, cooperative learning, projects, and individual work that engage and activate students learning.
8. Technology must be incorporated and requisite tech communication skills (email, MS Word, Zoom proficiency, etc.) demonstrated.
bottom of page