Teaching You Proven Tools to Succeed as a Coach
- Tue, Mar 09Santa FeLevel 4 Certification: Hypnotic Coach CertificationThis one-week in-person intensive hypnosis training will teach you to use hypnosis to help clients identify and address subconscious blocks, tap into their innate capacities, and integrate essential parts of their psyches to achieve goals, optimal health, and wholeness.
- Tue, Apr 06Online via ZoomLevel 5 Certification: HAPPY WHOLE HUMAN® Supervised PracticumSupervised coach trainees will establish their own coaching practices and conduct 20 sessions with at least two clients, demonstrating proficiency in the International Coach Federation coach-specific Core Competencies, as well as HAPPY WHOLE HUMAN® methods and protocols.
- Mon, Jun 07Online Class via ZoomLevel 6 Certification: Business Development for CoachesIn this course, experienced coach trainees will personalize HAPPY WHOLE HUMAN® agreement templates and materials and prepare to launch your own coaching practice using the existing HAPPY WHOLE HUMAN® tools with appropriate support and attribution.
- Tue, Jul 13Online class via ZoomLevel 7 Certification: Relationship Coach Training (Mediation/Conflict Resolution)Students will learn principles of mediation (conflict resolution) to skillfully demonstrate International Coach Federation core competencies to partner with one to four clients to explore and resolve conflict, communicate more effectively, and enact more collaborative, conscious decision-making.
- Mon, Jan 10Virtual (Zoom classes)210-hr All-in-One Holistic Wellness Coach CertificationEnroll in this intensive course to complete HAPPY WHOLE HUMAN® coach certification Levels 1-6 in 12 months. Prepare yourself to be a formidably well-equipped coach getting measurable results with individual clients using innovative, proven tools and techniques. Virtual classes via Zoom.
Set yourself apart with leading-edge HAPPY WHOLE HUMAN® Holistic Wellness Coach Tools and Credentials
Learn from the comfort of your home via convenient Zoom classes! We will equip you with the best validated and time-tested tools and techniques in the business...as well as with internationally recognized certifications to set you apart as you succeed as a coach. We offer flexible pathways for you to achieve your ambitious goals. You may take one or more coach certification levels individually, or Levels 1-6 as part of an All-in-One 12-month program. Because we offer a 326-hour Approved Coaching Specific Training Hours (ACSTH) International Coach Federation (ICF) accredited program, you can pick and choose trainings from our course catalog to used toward your ICF credentials and CCE credits and (if desired) American Council of Hypnotist Examiners (ACHE) certifications and continuing education.
Our Course Benefits
HAPPY WHOLE HUMAN® offers Approved Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH) accredited International Coach Federation (ICF) courses that meet the educational requirements for an Associate Certified Coach (ACC) and Professional Certified Coach (PCC) ICF Credential. Students completing the HAPPY WHOLE HUMAN® Holistic Wellness 210-hour All-in-One Coach Certification Program also earn a Hypnotic Coach Certification from the American Council of Hypnotist Examiners (ACHE). Because our programs are evidence-based and designed by social and data-scientists, the HAPPY WHOLE HUMAN® Holistic Wellness Program has been awarded certification from the Validation Institute, essentially a “stamp of approval” in the form of an exclusive seal signaling to corporate clients that they can utilize the program and be confident that actual Value on Investment (VOI) claims will be close to those that are promised.
The Happy Whole Human (HWH) Institute of Holistic Wellness offers world-class trainings instructed by distinguished faculty members whom each apply their expertise in complementary fields to International Coach Federation (ICF) and American Council of Hypnotist Examiners (ACHE) accredited coach-specific trainings. Dr. Lisa Leit, the founder of the HWH Institute, is a Master Certified Coach (MCC) and expert in the field of holistic wellness and developmental psychology. Dr. Justin James Kennedy brings expertise in organizational behavior and applied neuroscience. Pauletto Rao, MCC, BCC is a leadership coach and trainer. Zoilita Grant is a pioneer in the field of hypnotic coaching, and Angela Gohokar offers expertise in leadership development and organizational health. The trainings and mentorships offered by HWH faculty are informed by the International Coach Federation core competencies, self-directed learning, Family Systems Theory, Eco-psychology, Change Management principles, psychosynthesis techniques, negotiation strategies, and applied neuroscience.
“It was so beautiful…even when I was just beginning the practicum, a client told me that I changed her life. To me that is a testimony that these protocols work. I learned that the process works. Helping people become incrementally more conscious of their choices and who they are (less is more) was very profound."